Wordpress multiple subdomains and cookies -


i want apologies bad english.

i've single wordpress install multiple subdomains. means can access content subdomain, example /my-post/ can accessed via domain.com/my-post/, sub1.domain.com/my-post/, sub2.domain.com/my-post/ etc... it's not redirection, url dynamically generated based on http_host.

my issue cookies set on per-domain basis. not wordpress multisite allowing connected on subdomains accross network, single install i'm not able allow it.

i've tried set define( 'cookie_domain', '.domain.com' ); no luck. when log domain.com i'm not logged in subdomains.

is there way achieve it?

thanks lot precious help,

anthony


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - Clear button on addentry page doesn't work -

c# - Selenium Authentication Popup preventing driver close or quit -

tensorflow when input_data MNIST_data , zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing: invalid block type -