mysql - 'System.Data.StrongTypingException' - Not on update -


i have project have create lost source code. using visual studio 2017 , dotconnect mysq

i recreating dataset, when update record amended values using:

me.validate() me.activeinstructorsbycoursebindingsource.endedit() me.courselistbindingsource.endedit() me.auditlogbindingsource.endedit() me.csedatebindingsource.endedit() me.instructorcoursesbindingsource.endedit() me.tableadaptermanager.updateall(me.trainingdataset) 

the data saves should. if call method no changes made receive:

exception thrown: 'system.data.dbconcurrencyexception' in system.data.dll

i can see under exception details:

'directcast(($exception).row, app.trainingdataset.courselistrow).path' threw exception of type 'system.data.strongtypingexception'

mysql default null,visual studio dataset designer allownull=true nullvalue=(throw exception).

this correctable every column null allowed, more difficult column int32 or datetime.

is there way circumvent or set preferance creation of untyped datasets.

i didn't have trouble creating dataset first time, although vs2015 , mysql .net connector.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - Clear button on addentry page doesn't work -

c# - Selenium Authentication Popup preventing driver close or quit -

tensorflow when input_data MNIST_data , zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing: invalid block type -